Jim Seybert's Fool's Box has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://jimseybert.com/blog-foolsbox
and update your bookmarks.

Everything that was here has been posted on the new site. Use the Search Feature to locate the post you're after.

7/09/2006

Twilight Zone?

Forget fireworks and backyard BBQ parties - my favorite thing about the 4th of July is SciFi Network's annual Twilight Zone marathon. Thanks to TiVo, I have enough Rod Serling to last me until the next video obession takes hold.

Are you addicted? What is it that keeps us glued to the set when Serling's little gems are on?

Is it the excitement of seeing a current "big star" in perhaps their first role? Is it the not-always-subtle jabs at conventional wisdom or societal norms? Perhaps the odd plot twists. Or even the often corny acting.

What ever it is, I can't wait "til next year when I'll watch them all again.

Seems to me that whatever it is that makes Twight Zone "sticky" could be replicated for other products and services. Yes?

No comments: