Jim Seybert's Fool's Box has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://jimseybert.com/blog-foolsbox
and update your bookmarks.

Everything that was here has been posted on the new site. Use the Search Feature to locate the post you're after.

2/06/2009

Hello Pittsburgh - Leadership Re:Vision update

I am prepping for a radio interview this afternoon with John Hall on WORD in Pittsburgh. Tune in around 5:10 EST.


He'll probably ask me something about the Superbowl and any leadership lessons I might share based on my observations. My reply will be something about making sure everyone understands where you want the team to go. If folks in your organization are not crystal clear in the mission, you will have trouble taking them to the finish line.

Leadership Re:Vision has been in the TOP 100 all week for Amazon's leadership titles. Nice.

No comments: