Jim Seybert's Fool's Box has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://jimseybert.com/blog-foolsbox
and update your bookmarks.

Everything that was here has been posted on the new site. Use the Search Feature to locate the post you're after.

1/16/2007

Books I Read Every Year

There are always new books to read, but I have a short list of titles I re-read every year.

Who Moved My Cheese? - It takes 45 minutes and reminds me that change is not only inevitable, it's necessary.

Purple Cow - It is SO easy to allow my remarkableness to get soft.

Management Methods of Jesus - Hands down, the best of it's kind. Concise. Relevant. Thought provoking.

The Bible - I try to read the entire text every year. Different translations and reading guides.

Marketing Success Through Differentiation of Anything - Ted Levitt's 1980 paper on being different. Makes me proud to do what I do.

No comments: