Jim Seybert's Fool's Box has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://jimseybert.com/blog-foolsbox
and update your bookmarks.

Everything that was here has been posted on the new site. Use the Search Feature to locate the post you're after.

5/16/2008

Almost heaven

In Nashville this week for some Ideation with a client's board of directors. Took a wrong turn and had to double-back on the freeway. The route took me past a DRIVE-THRU BaskinsRobbins ice cream store.


Oh My Goodness - you CAN have your cake AND eat it, too. (Although in this case the cake is ice cream).

Now, if they would build a drive-thru cholesterol checking station, I'd never need to get out of my car.

Very glad this particular store is in Nashville, and that getting to it from my home requires a 4 hour flight. At least at home I have to get out of the car and WALK to the ice cream counter.

No comments: