Bought 100 "Forever Stamps" today -
- They don't come in rolls, only in sheets of 20. Why?
- The clerk told me the reason they were offering them was to "reduce the number of one-cent stamps we need to sell every time the rates go up."
- The person in line behind me wasn't sure it was a good idea to buy so many "Forever Stamps" because she "wouldn't use them all before the rates went up."
- I wish they had a greater variety of designs from which to chose. Of course, offering no choice does tend to speed things up a bit at the counter.
- Are there people buying mega-quantities of these and holding them until postal rates catch up to gasoline?