Jim Seybert's Fool's Box has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://jimseybert.com/blog-foolsbox
and update your bookmarks.

Everything that was here has been posted on the new site. Use the Search Feature to locate the post you're after.

5/15/2008

Conundrum

I position myself as a consultant who can help companies think differently. I write and speak about breaking molds, moving away from and beyond whatever status quo you find yourself in.


So - how does someone who preaches the gospel of change build his own brand? 

Brand building is all about consistency - how do I show consistency when I am all about change?

The minute I think I've arrived and begin to enjoy some awareness of my personal brand, I'm caught with the dilemma that I need to shake that box and move on to something else.

No comments: