Jim Seybert's Fool's Box has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://jimseybert.com/blog-foolsbox
and update your bookmarks.

Everything that was here has been posted on the new site. Use the Search Feature to locate the post you're after.

1/21/2009

Leadership Re:Vision - the promotion begins


So, after years and years of working to help other people succeed with their books and other projects - I now get the opportunity to try all my "incredible" ideas on my own project.


And now I am wondering (hoping) whether my ideas are all that.

The book releases in a few days/weeks - Unlike the BIG titles, mine will get to the stores whenever it gets there. No specific "release date" when throngs of people line up all night to be the first to buy it.

In fact, if more than two of three people show up at most stores they'll wipe out the supply. On line shoppers will have better luck.

The promotion is beginning - as far as I can tell the first major publicity is a front page story on New Man magazine's online edition, today (Jan 21) 

I'll write more as the process continues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met you at the Church Bookstore Conference earlier this month and was lucky enough to get a copy of Leadership RE:Vision... I told you it was the book I was the most excited about... you asked me why and I shared with you that I am from a church where Leadership and Vision are constant topics. I couldn't wait to read your book... and NOW I'm so bummed I'm through it. I purposely slowed down my pace in the final few chapters, only allowing myself one per day. I wanted to savor the first read through fully! Though I am certain each time I read it I will find something new to love and learn from.

This book is absolutely incredible! You really opened my eyes to stuff I was missing or ignoring. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU for a fresh perspective!

Jim Seybert said...

Hey Tami - I remember having that conversation with you. Your note was a blessing to me. Thanks for sharing.