Jim Seybert's Fool's Box has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://jimseybert.com/blog-foolsbox
and update your bookmarks.

Everything that was here has been posted on the new site. Use the Search Feature to locate the post you're after.

1/27/2009

OMG - I'm becoming one of "them"


Working in and around the publishing industry since 1994, one of my recurring questions has been, "Can't authors talk about something besides their latest book?"


Hah - I am becoming one of them. Just finished a set of short interviews for Salem that will be clipped together into radio features on 100's of stations around the country. The taping session ran 28 minutes and I must have said the words "leadership revision" 50 times.

I must say the interviewer knew what he was doing. He asked good questions and led me into provocative answers. As with anything in life, the going is easier if you have a good leader and are able to follow him or her without hesitation.

No comments: